Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hello my fellow blog stalkers! I'm going to be opening up a new blog, but it wont be for a little while. I've got a gajillion...yes, thats more than a trillion, and much more than a billion...so it's a LOT of things to do. I just got back from a fantastic photography workshop and I'm editing images upon images along with trying to get new fan pages, being a mom, chasing down beads off broken necklaces and supporting softball games. Among all the other things which we do not speak of! Thank you for your support and I hope when I get my new blog up you stalk me there too!

Loves!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, my friend Tami forwarded me to your site! We are needing a photgrapher on Sunday afternoon of July 4th, I know really ugly time. Anyway, I wondered what your prices were, and if you were available. We are needing someone to talk a big family picture(there are 8 families), individual family shots, and then perhaps individual grandkid shots. My email is aimrit01@gmail.com and my name is Aimee Ritchie. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete